For more information please contact
It has never been more important to get your property assets to work for you by unlocking their potential. We have developed an intelligent assets toolbox to help you assess the performance of your housing stock and put the right strategies and actions in place to optimise its value.
The toolbox assesses and reconfigures your asset base to ensure you have the right properties, in the right places, in the right condition that meet the right standards. This will enable you to manage your land and buildings in a way that contributes to neighbourhood sustainability and creates the optimum balance between cost, use and quality.
Our approach evaluates the wide range of financial and non-financial factors that determine stock and wider neighbourhood performance. We can help you look beyond the Decent Homes Standard, work with residents to determine new local standards and target investment.
We also provide specialist advice and support for the development and management of community hubs. This approach brings a range of services together in one place, to provide a one-stop-shop for communities, which enables better use of land and building. Community hubs can free up space for new homes.
How we can help
We will work with you to develop the right approach for your organisation, including support to:
- research, develop and implement asset management strategies
- assess the financial and non-financial performance of your stock using our asset performance tool
- link investment to your business plan
- carry out scheme and estate options appraisal
- undertake stock quality and sustainability assessments
- develop strategic approaches for remodelling or replacing stock that is no longer fit for purpose
- undertake an asset management database quality check
- develop and operate procurement strategies
- engage stakeholders and broker partnerships for community hubs
New collaborative projects
Join our brand new programme of collaborative projects: