For more information please contact
Housing is a vital part of our national infrastructure, which creates economic growth and social benefit. The government is committed to increasing housing supply through extra investment for new affordable homes, support for infrastructure and greater flexibility for housing providers to build homes of all tenures.
This presents both a significant opportunity and challenge for the housing sector. We can help you set up new development vehicles or provide the extra capacity and expertise you need to get building.
We can help local authorities optimise their housing strategies and planning policies and assess the affordable element of development proposals.
How we can help
Our development consultancy services cover:
- affordability and viability assessments
- community engagement and involvement
- development strategies
- development vehicle governance
- financial modelling and options appraisals
- funding bids and grants
- housing strategy development
- partnerships and joint ventures
- project appraisals
- project and construction management
- Section 106 and development agreements
- technical compliance audits
- planning policy.
A PDF summary of our offer can be found here.