For more information please contact
An efficient and effective repairs service is crucial for both landlords needing to demonstrate value for money and for tenants as the most important part of the housing service.
Social housing providers spend a third or more of their income on repairing and maintaining housing stock, and demonstrating value from this expenditure must be a top priority. This demands rigorous, objective and critical appraisal in order to highlight genuine innovation and good practice.
We have worked with the sector to develop the CIH Repairs Charter and collaborated with ten social housing landlords on a Working Together project to break new ground in repairs and maintenance. This creates a fresh agenda for repairs and maintenance, to reflect the changing circumstances facing the sector.
We also provide a comprehensive range of asset management services to help you develop the right strategies, tools and practical approaches to maximise the contribution and performance of your housing stock.
How we can help
Our repairs and maintenance consultancy includes:
- support to transform your service
- self-assessment against the CIH Repairs Charter
- review of policies, procedures and systems
- practical support to assess the operation, performance and value for money of your service
- critical challenge of how you deliver services
- tools and approaches to improve customer input and scrutiny of the repairs service
- interim support from our experienced associates.
Our new Repairs Review will help you transform the impact and effectiveness of your repairs service, while making substantial, sustained efficiency savings. Click here for more details.
New collaborative projects
Join our brand new programme of collaborative projects: