For more information please contact
We have long argued and campaigned for the important contribution that housing plays in support for wider health and wellbeing.
Our services span:
- health and housing accreditation – to demonstrate the impact organisations have on health and wellbeing
- homelessness – needs analysis, policy development, service reviews, cost/ benefit analysis and best practice
- integrating housing into health and social care – to learn, innovate and implement new services with the NHS and community-based partners
- older people and ageing – needs analysis, policy and partnership development and model practice
- Service Quality Tool – an online tool to monitor the quality of services for vulnerable people
- welfare reform – practical advice and support for market analysis, strategy and service development.
View our learning report for Sheltered Housing.
New collaborative projects
Join our brand new programme of collaborative projects: