For more information please contact
It is now more important than ever to demonstrate how housing can contribute to the health and wellbeing of communities. Our health and housing accreditation assesses your approach and services to show what difference you’re making.
The assessment will determine if your organisation qualifies for a good practice award. We will provide support if further work is needed to reach the required standard.
How we can help
Our assessment is based on evidence from a range of qualitative and quantitative data, focusing on:
- residents’ needs, life chances and aspirations
- environmental improvements
- promoting healthy lifestyles
- reducing health inequalities
- ageing well
- improving homes and neighbourhoods
- contributing to health and wellbeing boards.
View our learning report for Sheltered Housing.