For more information please contact
The government’s estate regeneration strategy is aimed at transforming neighbourhoods through well-designed homes and public space, better quality of life and new opportunities for residents. Estate regeneration schemes are a key part of place-based approaches to improving life chances. Homes, estates and neighbourhoods must be places where people choose to live and want to stay.
Public spending cuts mean that local service providers need to work together to promote regeneration and make the most of reduced budgets. We can help you develop and implement the right strategies, tools and practical approaches to maximise the impact of your activities and deliver long-term, sustainable neighbourhoods.
How we can help
Our consultancy covers:
- feasibility studies and proposals
- sustainability mapping and neighbourhood audits
- strategies for asset, housing and neighbourhood management
- bids for funding
- programme delivery
- social, economic and environmental project management
- community and stakeholder engagement and involvement
- building and maximising community investment
- partnership management and development
- capacity building
- new delivery vehicles to focus resources
- outcome and impact monitoring and review.